Profile Picture
  • All
  • Search
  • Images
  • Videos
  • Maps
  • News
  • Copilot
  • More
    • Shopping
    • Flights
    • Travel
  • Notebook
  • Top stories
  • Sports
  • U.S.
  • Local
  • World
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • More
    Politics
Order byBest matchMost fresh
  • Any time
    • Past hour
    • Past 24 hours
    • Past 7 days
    • Past 30 days

Carlos Alcaraz to skip Wimbledon

Digest more
Top News
Overview
Impacts
 · 8h
Carlos Alcaraz’s 2026 Wimbledon withdrawal raises serious concern
Unfortunately, Alcaraz has since announced that he will withdraw from this event, Wimbledon, and will miss the entire grass court tennis season.

Continue reading

Sporting News · 7h
Why Carlos Alcaraz is withdrawing from 2026 Wimbledon in massive shakeup to tennis major
 · 21h
How Carlos Alcaraz's Injury Reshapes Wimbledon Draw
 · 1d
Two-time champion Carlos Alcaraz says he will miss Wimbledon because of lingering wrist injury
Two-time champion Carlos Alcaraz says he will miss Wimbledon because of lingering wrist injury.

Continue reading

 · 2h
John McEnroe Says Carlos Alcaraz Injury Opens The Door For Novak Djokovic At Slams
 · 21h
Carlos Alcaraz withdraws from Wimbledon as wrist injury lingers
 · 1d
Carlos Alcaraz to miss Wimbledon as wrist injury lingers
Without Alcaraz, who is second in the men's ATP rankings, familiar foe and new No. 1 Jannik Sinner has been collecting singles titles at a record clip entering the French Open.

Continue reading

 · 1d
Carlos Alcaraz to miss Wimbledon as injury problems persist
 · 19h
Wimbledon Odds 2026: Alcaraz Pulls Out Due to Injury
2m

‘Makes Me Sad’ – Maria Sharapova, Marta Kostyuk and Others React to Carlos Alcaraz’s Wimbledon Setback

Carlos Alcaraz has left a noticeable void on the ATP Tour since sustaining a wrist injury at the Barcelona Open, which forced him to pull out of the Masters 1000 events in Madrid and Rome and abandon his French Open title defense.
Daily Express US on MSN
3h

Jannik Sinner Grand Slam hopes surge as Carlos Alcaraz pulls out of Wimbledon

With Carlos Alcaraz set to miss the next two majors due to injury, Jannik Sinner is favored to add a few more Grand Slam titles before the end of the year
The Sunday Guardian Live on MSN
20h

Carlos Alcaraz withdraws from Wimbledon 2026 after French Open exit, ATP rankings set for huge hit

India, May 19 -- Carlos Alcaraz has pulled out of Wimbledon and the rest of the grass-court swing due to a wrist injury. The two-time Wimbledon winner had been dealing with the issue since his last appearance at the Barcelona Open in April and hasn't featured on court since that withdrawal.
2d

Carlos Alcaraz’s Vanity Fair shoot and the art of being a transcendent tennis star

Welcome back to the Monday Tennis Briefing, where The Athletic will explain the stories behind the stories from the past week on court. This week, Carlos Alcaraz took over clay season without hitting a ball,
4d

Carlos Alcaraz stops in his tracks after making ominous admission - 'Leave it at that'

Carlos Alcaraz is currently sidelined by a wrist issue and will not be able to defend his French Open title. The world No. 2 picked up the injury at last month’s Barcelona Open and ruled himself out for the rest of the clay season – the Madrid Open,
  • Privacy
  • Terms