Profile Picture
  • All
  • Search
  • Images
  • Videos
  • Maps
  • News
  • Copilot
  • More
    • Shopping
    • Flights
    • Travel
  • Notebook
  • Top stories
  • Sports
  • U.S.
  • Local
  • World
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • More
    Politics
Order byBest matchMost fresh
  • Any time
    • Past hour
    • Past 24 hours
    • Past 7 days
    • Past 30 days

Carlos Alcaraz to skip Wimbledon

Digest more
Top News
Overview
Highlights
Sporting News · 8h
Why Carlos Alcaraz is withdrawing from 2026 Wimbledon in massive shakeup to tennis major
Carlos Alcaraz is absent from the French Open, missing his first Grand Slam tournament since 2023, and the 23-year-old will not be returning to the tennis court soon. Alcaraz announced Tuesday that he will also miss the Queen's Club Championships and Wimbledon,

Continue reading

 · 8h
Carlos Alcaraz’s 2026 Wimbledon withdrawal raises serious concern
Al Bat on MSN · 23h
Carlos Alcaraz injury shock: Tennis star set to miss Queens Club and Wimbledon
 · 1d
Carlos Alcaraz ruled out of Wimbledon
Two-time champion Carlos Alcaraz says he will miss Wimbledon because of a lingering wrist injury.

Continue reading

 · 1d
Carlos Alcaraz confirms he will withdraw from Wimbledon due to wrist injury which saw French Open withdrawal already
 · 23h
Coco Gauff’s former coach backs Carlos Alcaraz after huge Wimbledon setback
 · 1d
Carlos Alcaraz to miss Wimbledon in recovery from wrist injury
Alcaraz will also miss Queen’s, the prestigious warm-up event also held in London, after ruling himself out of the entire grass-court swing.

Continue reading

 · 1d
Carlos Alcaraz pulls out of Wimbledon because of wrist injury
 · 1d
Carlos Alcaraz issues statement after confirming withdrawal from Wimbledon
31m

‘Makes Me Sad’ – Maria Sharapova, Marta Kostyuk and Others React to Carlos Alcaraz’s Wimbledon Setback

Carlos Alcaraz has left a noticeable void on the ATP Tour since sustaining a wrist injury at the Barcelona Open, which forced him to pull out of the Masters 1000 events in Madrid and Rome and abandon his French Open title defense.
1d

Carlos Alcaraz quietly sets return date to ATP Tour

The ATP Tour and tennis fans around the world have missed Carlos Alcaraz. It is especially difficult knowing that he cannot defend his title at Roland Garros after winning the match of the year last year against Jannik Sinner.
2d

Carlos Alcaraz’s Vanity Fair shoot and the art of being a transcendent tennis star

Cheeky photo spread like wildfire in a reminder of what this sport's top names can do when given the opportunity to show off a little.
5h

Carlos Alcaraz Finds Support Amid Harsh Criticism Over His Recent Withdrawals: “What a Shame”

Carlos Alcaraz‘s sudden withdrawal from Wimbledon has divided the tennis world. Alcaraz has been sidelined since Barcelona with a wrist injury, and now has withdrawn from both the French Open and Wimbledon.
NBC News
6mon

Carlos Alcaraz seals year-ending No. 1 ranking with another win at the ATP Finals

Carlos Alcaraz secured the year-ending No. 1 ranking in men’s tennis on Thursday by beating Lorenzo Musetti to sweep his group at the ATP Finals. Subscribe to read this story ad-free Get unlimited access to ad-free articles and exclusive content.
Lob and Smash on MSN
1d

Carlos Alcaraz fans just received the news they didn't want to hear

Carlos Alcaraz was already set to miss the French Open due to a recent wrist injury, but the issue is going to keep him out for quite a bit longer.
3h

John McEnroe Says Carlos Alcaraz Injury Opens The Door For Novak Djokovic At Slams

Carlos Alcaraz is sidelined at least through Wimbledon with a right wrist injury, and that is sad news for tennis. But it does potentially provide an opening for Novak Djokovic at the next two Grand Slams.
Tennis World USA on MSN
1d

Alex Corretja reveals Spain's growing concern over Carlos Alcaraz

Carlos Alcaraz will not chase his third straight title in Paris

Related topics

French Open
Wimbledon
Novak Djokovic
Jannik Sinner
Rafael Nadal
  • Privacy
  • Terms