ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) — This story will be updated throughout the day as information becomes available.
SC Forestry Commission advises precaution with outdoor burning as improving weather conditions allow end to restrictions; ...
PICKEN, S.C. — Officials in South Carolina have arrested and charged three teenagers concerning a 13,000-plus-acre wildfire that happened last month.
Outdoor burning is once again allowed in Horry County and across South Carolina after local and state authorities lifted a ...
The Pickens County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday that Nyzaire Jah-Neiz Marsh, 19, Isaac David Wilson and Tristan William ...
The South Carolina Forestry Commission lifted the burn ban for the remaining counties at noon Wednesday. The previously statewide burning ban was lifted for the 41 other S.C. counties Monday, but ...
South Carolina arrested three young men for allegedly starting a massive wildfire after failing to "extinguish their cigarettes in a proper and safe manner." ...
The South Carolina Forestry Commission said that 19-year-old Nyzaire Jah-Neiz Marsh, 18-year-old Tristan Tyler, and ...
A South Carolina woman has been charged after an infant who was in her care died of an infection after being burned.
The fire was discovered by South Carolina sheriff's deputies, state park workers and first responders as they searched for a missing hiker.
The wildfire, officials said, was started after the four were smoking on a hiking trail at the state park and did not put out ...